Our Year 6 children really enjoyed their after hours visit to All Things Wild in Honeybourne last evening. Highlights included:
- A ride aboard the Dinosaur Train
- Animal Encounters with a range of cuddly creatures and critters, including Houdini the armadillo, some baby bunnies and a hissing coackraoch
- A walk through the lemurs' enclosure
- Pizza and playground time with friends
- Lots of extra free time to explore the rest of the park - the go kart track was a particular favourite, along with Arlo's turkey dance!
Thank you so much to Nigel and Becky Ford for allowing us this exclusive use of the park and for hosting all the activities - I hope the trip created some very special memories for this FANTASTIC Year 6 cohort during their last week of primary school.