Loxley School Uniform
- Bright blue sweatshirt or cardigan (preferably with school logo)
- White or light blue polo shirt (preferably with school logo) or white shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- Plain grey/black socks or tights
- Black school shoes (no ankle boots or trainers)
- No jewellery (unless worn for religious reasons)
- No nail polish to be worn and long hair to be tied back
- For PE: black or navy blue shorts, white t-shirt and pumps/trainers (plus warm jogging bottoms and long-sleeved sweatshirts/hooded tops in winter)
- For Forest School: Old clothes and shoes, suitable to the weather conditions (e.g. waterproof boots following wet weather; hats,scarves, gloves for cold weather); For safety, legs and ideally arms are also recommended to be covered for Forest Schools due to children accessing wild, natural areas.
- Fleeces, caps and book bags with our school logo (optional)
Parents please note - all uniform items should be clearly named.
Our Uniform Suppliers
Follow the website links below and enter either the school name/postcode to view the uniform available from either of our suppliers - School Trends or MyClothing (formerly Tesco).